
I just got home from my adventurous day. I was running late in the morning so only got 45 min of training in with the horse so we had fun time instead of work time. Then i went over to the mountain and Eric (my boyfriend) didn't end up skiing with me so i went and picked up his younger sister (Bonnie) and skied with her. It sure was an escapade to say the least. Now, I'm not the worst skier in the world but I'm certainly not the best. We went on a powder/un-groomed trail where i fell more in one run than i have the entire season thus far. We then went on a much easier and well known trail to me. Dinner at the pub took too long to receive so it ended up being too late to go to the movie :(. Eric and I plan to go tomorrow though :D...
That's all for now. I have to get ready for bed and the full day ahead of me. I'm going skiing with one of my friends Dominique and then hopefully to buy new ski gloves :D then dinner and movies with Eric. <3
(Picture is from My Senior Prom -With Eric-!) :D

No comments:
Post a Comment