Yesterday after classes had finished for me for the day I ventured to my car on campus and started to get comfortable for the 2 hour drive i had ahead of me. This is not unusual for me though, i do it nearly every weekend. I love being home. I love my own bed, i love my dog and i love the comfort of everything being so familiar. I have lived in the same house my entire life and only the structure and who's room is who's has changed in the past 18 years. I feel like i live two different lives, one from home and one at UNH. Each life so different than the other. I feel like if i do not come home on the weekends, my week is not complete. Right now i am getting ready to go train the horse Ive been working with for some time now. She is very difficult because she is scared of everything. No one else has even attempted to get on her but i am loyal and plan to teach her what she needs to know. From my house to the barn is about a 20 min drive then directly after training i am going skiing with my boyfriend. The barn and the mountain are about 35 min away from one another. My boyfriends parents own the Mountain so its a very usual thing for me to go there. Ski lifts close at 4 so we will go back to his house and get cleaned up then head over to the pub that his parents own for dinner. We then will travel to another town about 40 min away from his house/the pub to go to the movies. The Uninvited comes out today and he and i have been very excited to go see it. Then we will go back to his house where i will leave and come home at some point. Ill blog again when i get back.
(Picture is from my 18th Birthday. I made the tee shirt that Eric is wearing and was SHOCKED when he actually DID wear it in public willingly!)

it seems like you and everyone else love being home! many entries from people in class have the exact sentiments. :)
ReplyDelete